ClearVoice Telephone with emergency pendant
Improve the quality of life for loved ones with the ClearVoice 2000, a full featured amplified telephone for people with partial hearing and/or sight loss.
Remote dual function wearable lightweight fall alarm pendant includes waterproof pouch so it can be worn while in bath.
Talking Caller ID to let you hear who is calling by name or telephone number.
All ClearVoice emergency telephones have these features:
• Emergency help system.
• Single line operation.
• Talking caller ID and call waiting.
• Large talking keypad buttons.
• Talking phone book.
• Adjustable amplified handset.
• 64 station caller ID memory.
• 30 station phone directory.
• Large LCD display.
• Talking dual language caller ID list.
• Hearing aid compatible.
• Voice guide.
• Adjustable ringer control and visual ringer alert.
• Real time clock.
• Unanswered call alert.
• Calls 10 entered emergency numbers from directory in sequence.
• Plays pre-recorded emergency message to each number.
• CV111 wireless pendant.
• Pendant remote activates speakerphone.
• Allows user to speak and listen to caller up to 20 ft. away.