Day Light Bright Light Therapy System
The Uplift Technologies Day Light Bright Light Therapy System are specially designed bright light therapy lamps recommended by doctors as the first line treatment for Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD), or the "winter blues". Used in clinical research for over 10 years, Day-Lights, conform to all standards set by light therapy experts - they provide the recommended 10,000 lux light dosage; the light source is delivered at an angle that mimics outdoor light; and the are 100% UV-filtered for safety. 20-30 minutes each morning is all it takes to significantly improve energy levels and regulate sleep patterns for those who respond to light therapy. The new Day-Light with adjustable legs can be used alone with the built-in, tilt-back stand, which also fits conveniently into standard carry-on luggage. Three-compact fluorescent light tubes (4,000 Kelvin) deliver 10,000 lux at 12 inches for light therapy usage. Two-way switch allows alternative 2-bulb, 7,000 lux setting.
• The Day-Light was designed to include features which provide optimal light therapy treatment and for the userBuilt-in Handle - There is a built-in handle located in the back of the unit for easy transport.
• Height Adjustable Legs -The height adjustable legs allow the light to be positioned at the appropriate height and angle for the user.
• Glare-Free - The white diffusing lens eliminates glare and evenly distributes the light. Three 36-watt light tubes emit a warm light and minimize potentially harmful blue rays.
• UV Filtered & Safe - Hi-impact polycarbonate lens filters 99.3% of harmful UV rays.
• Flicker-Free - Manufactured with high efficiency, electronic ballasts, the Day-Light eliminates the annoying flicker experienced with ordinary fluorescent fixtures.
• Two Light Settings - The three-light setting provides 10,000 lux at 12". The two-light setting option is convenient for ambient lighting.
• Built-in Stand - There is a built-in stand located in the back of the unit which can be pulled out to set the Day-Light up for the ambient lighting option.
• Built-in Handle - There is a built-in handle located in the back of the unit for easy transport.